Saturday, August 1, 2009

Assalamualaikum.....

i had a very bad morning sickness lately....this is absolutely a new experience to me since my other 3 pregnancy history going soooo well without all this vomit and twister stomach-ache...what i did for the last few weeks before i resume my study at uniten is only lying on the bed...i think i slept for about 12 hours per day and force my self to get up only if i hungry or wanna pittt...lucky me have Murni to help me manage my 3 kids and getting all da housework done...fuhhh... I think Allah may want me to know and feel the real preganancy experience...as before He wanna to ease me cause He know i still study when had the first pregnancy, i still living seperately from my husband and have to handle my first kid when i had the second pregnancy....and for the third pregnancy i had to work like a workaholic workers coz had to walk around the workshop with full of black oil and heavy smoke, get fired madly by fussy customers...yaa i work at car service center not as a mecanic la..but service advisor but still have to manggling aroung the w/shop...once i get back home after work my leg all get crame and my body felt like wanna pull out from my body...luckily i quit from that job...
i think they(my x-employer) only know to screwed people but put aside the employees' welfare..hmmm

arghhh...i still have to do my thesis proposal...and i'm not the book worm type and realy hate to read
and conclude what i'd read to make it my say...whatever

Untill here and to be continued........

Wassalam.

My pregnancy ticker: 1st August 2009 ----- 11 weeks 2 days

4 comments:

3740Journal said...

babe..hope everything ok..take care..

comey_lote said...

Kin take care okeh... and good luck with thesis..he he

Farah Ikin said...

Azza:thanks azza..setakat ni ok lagi..belu masuk sepital lagi
Ida: thanks ida...

MAK TEH said...

siannya...bykan mkn sayur n buah2an,you'll feel better n less tense.take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.