Wednesday, June 22, 2011

upset with our kids???what should do

Assalamualaikum...

i'm sure we as a parent will fill very upset with ourselves if it something wrong happen or did by our child/s...
and today i felt very sad and it really made me feel like i fail to give the best to my kids....

What I and we should do now????

Today when I arrive at my workplace...I think , think and think what goes wrong..where goes wrong...when???
All come across my mind....

I dont know what to do?...is it that i give less attention to my kids?? less time with them???..is it i didnt fulfill all my kids needs..hmmmm

I need to figure out something...Dear hubby we need to do something!!

Anyone please help me get out of this...TQ.

4 comments:

liza said...

bolehla tanya anak2 ikin kenapa diorg buat menda yg salah tu..atleast kita dapat tahu mana silapnya

MAK TEH said...

apa halnya ikin

It's Me said...

hi liza...dah tanya dah...ni tgh dalam proses nak menasihati dia..huhu

It's Me said...

mak teh...ni lah kerenah anak...tak sangka sampai ke tahap tu...bingung di bua nyer..tolong lah mak teh bagi pendapat mcmana nak didik anak dgn sempurna.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.